Rest, PHP, MySQL, RabbitMQ, SOS, PHPUnit, LH,Git, Docker, …
Dizzy from the list above? 🤯 Can you tell which words wandered in by mistake? Then perhaps you are just right for us! 😎
Take the helms of the direction and decide how to design the product that makes sense to our customers. We established our own online reservation system in 2012 and, within a few years, have become one of the largest reservation systems in the world. 💪
You are an ambitious developer (experienced junior-, mid-, or senior-level) and are ready to push the boundaries and come up with new solutions and present your own, innovative ideas. At Reservio, you will not be an anonymous programmer who just blindly performs assigned tasks. We will entrust you with the part of product development to focus on in depth and assess. And along with the product, you will also develop.
What can you do well?
- Program in PHP 8 and work with MySQL database.
- Write unit and integration tests in PHPUnit.
- Manage your work with Git and do code reviews.
- Use Czech/Slovak and English at a functional level.
How could you pleasantly surprise us?
- You can manage the Nette, Symfony, Laravel and Doctrine libraries.
- You can propose REST or/and GraphQL API.
- A big plus is if you have the knowledge of Docker, RabbitMQ and Redis technologies.
What is our technical framework?
- React runs on the frontend. We are moving from JSON-API to GraphQL
- We use the BFF (Backend For Frontends) pattern in the backend infrastructure.
- BFF servers communicate in the backend with micro services.
- Hexagonal architecture (Explicit Architecture) frames our designs.
- We strictly separate domain logic from application and infrastructure.
- We adopted CQRS and use ORM and ElasticSearch.
- Detailed logging and distributed tracing are a matter of course.
- Infrastructure runs fully on the Kubernetes cloud.
- Releases into production is automated by Jenkins and issues are found in Sentry.
What exact challenges can you expect?
- We are constantly expanding Reservio and you will be in charge of integration with other services.
- Work with GraphQL.
- Participate in deciding what our backend architecture will look like.
- Work on a great project that has meaning and value.
- Get a ton of cool benefits. 🤩