Are you a creative and organized individual with a passion for content creation? Do you know how to manage a team and execute successful content strategies? If so, we have the perfect opportunity for you!
🚩 About us
We are looking for a highly motivated and detail-oriented Content Manager to join our growing team at Reservio. Reservio is a popular scheduling platform operating in 12 languages and 130+ countries. A new booking is created every second.
We save time and earn money for thousands of beauty and wellness professionals worldwide. While entrepreneurs focus on creating the best customer experience, we take care of the rest.
As a Content Manager, you will play a key role in driving the company’s content strategy and producing high-quality marketing content in 12 languages. You will work closely with the localization manager, graphic designer, CC, and R&D team to ensure that all content effectively communicates our message across the globe.
🙌 Key Responsibilities
- Develop and execute a content marketing strategy that aligns with the company’s goals and objectives
- Manage and oversee cross-team content-related processes including updates and enhancements
- Manage and mentor two junior-level marketing specialists
- Use AI to generate content and ideas as a part of content marketing outputs
- Create, proofread, and publish engaging content for our website, blog, and other channels
- Conduct keyword research and optimize content for SEO
- Collaborate with the localization manager to ensure that our content is accurately localized for different markets
- Measure and report on the effectiveness of content marketing campaigns
- Stay up-to-date on industry trends and best practices in content marketing
- Proven 1-2 years of work experience as a Content Manager, Content Specialist, Copywriter, or similar role
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in both Czech and English
- Hands-on experience with CMS (we are using Storyblok)
- Experience working with SEO using SemRush, Ahrefs, Google Search Console, or other
- Excellent time and project management skills
- The ability to work independently, proactively, and prioritize tasks effectively
- Attention to detail and the ability to fact-check content pieces are a must
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, English, Czech, Journalism, or a relevant field is a plus
- Nice to have:
- Experience with creating content using AI tools such as Copy.AI, Jaspers, or ChatGPT
- Experience with building B2B content strategy
- Intro call with our HR Manager [15 minutes]
- Tell us your thoughts about the following examples of possible problems by completing an assignment [45 minutes]
- Deep dive into your experience with our CEO [60 minutes]
⭐ What can we offer?
- Opportunity to learn from different teams, e.g. Marketing, CC, Dev
- Friendly team with a positive attitude ready to help you with anything you need
- Multisport card to access sports facilities
- Sick days
- 5 weeks of Vacation
- 1 Volunteer Day per year for you to support causes close to your heart
- Our kitchen is always fully equipped with coffee and tea, not to mention other goodies that we share
- Pick hardware based on your preference
- Budget for online courses, books, and conferences
- Flexible working hours (and we aren’t just saying that - feel free to work when it suits you)
- Remote setup or the possibility of meeting with us in Brno
Are you ready to embark on a journey with us? 🚀 Please submit your CV, cover letter, and your portfolio.
BTW - What do you think, did we create this job description ourselves? 👀 Or was AI our little helper?