Two of your staff members, Joe Potato and Jeff Cabbage, want to take a holiday together from the morning May 5 until the morning May 14 10:00 AM You agree, but now you need to enter it into your system.
- Click the Add holiday button in the Holiday section.
- Since the gentlemen are up for an adventurous journey, name the holiday Journey to the center of Earth. Just write it into the Name bar.
- Now click on the automatically set date in the FROM bar. A calendar will appear in front of you, from which you will choose the date 5/5/2014. If you don't have the All day checked (if you do uncheck it), there is also time shown next to the date. It should be automatically set to the beginning of the working hours. In this case, leave it as it is.
- Now move the cursor to the FROM bar, click on the preset date and set it to 5/14/2014. After that click the set time in the same bar. From the roll-out list that appears choose 10:00 AM.
- Now click the roll-out list in the line called Assign staff. Unselect the all staff option and instead select the appropriate staff Joe and Jeff.
Then just click Save and the adventurers can start being excited about their well-earned holiday.